Your Seller Agent
As your real estate brokers estate broker in Chapel Hill,NC, Rhonda offers a multitude of services that will make your transaction run smoothly and efficiently. She will manage most of details for you, including pricing and staging your home for sale, marketing and advertising your home, and keeping you up to date with buyer feedback on a weekly basis. Rhonda will help you interpret and negotiate your contract, and coordinate with other real estate agents, title companies, repair companies, inspection companies, and lenders.
Using a REALTOR® who knows your neighborhood, schools, churches, available pools, playgrounds, tennis courts in Chapel Hill, NC can be invaluable in promoting your home to prospective buyers.
“…because it’s not just your home, it’s your community.”
When you list your home with Rhonda, your property will be featured on www.SouthernVillage.net, where it will be seen by buyers all over the world 24/7. As your REALTOR®, Rhonda will work for you by listing your house on the Multiple Listing Service, putting up signage and connecting you with qualified buyers. In addition, you may want to run ads in your local paper, hold open house for other Brokers, or give you additional marketing ideas.
You can’t sell your home until buyers know it’s available.
Steps We Take to Sell Your Property
- Perform a Comparative Market Analysis to help you determine the right price for your property.
- Help you prepare your house for market with professional tips, insights, and valuable services.
- Enter your property on the computerized Triangle Multiple Listing Services which is seen by real estate agents.
- Immediately enter your property via computer into the Triangle Multiple Listing Services, which is seen by real estate agents throughout the area. Your property will also be included in the National Association of Realtors’ web site”: REALTOR.com.
- Enter the information and/or photographs of your property into our World Wide Web site on the Internet, including a Virtual Tour when appropriate.
- Place a “For Sale” sign on your property.
- Immediately contact buyers we are personally aware of who may have interest in your property.
- Produce a brochure of your property with a color photo. Copies of this brochure will be placed in your home so prospective buyers are sure to have one as they come in. Also, copies of brochures will be placed in brochure box of the “For Sale” sign.
- Advertise your property with photograph in The Chapel Hill Newspaper. A complete description of your property will run in the newspaper every week until your property sells.
- Write to your neighbors regarding the placement of your home on the market. Your brochure will be included.
- Place brochure on your property in the lobby of the Chamber of Commerce for all newcomers and town citizens to see.
- Mail your brochure to people who have expressed interest through the Chamber of Commerce in moving to or retiring in Chapel Hill.
- Quick follow-up with Realtors who show your property as to client reactions and Realtor suggestions. We communicate this to you frequently by telephone and in writing, as well as reactions of our firm’s clients.
- Continually update you as to any changes in property prices, changes in the mortgage market, and anything that affects the sale of your property.
- Represent you at the presentation of all contracts and help negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Once a contract is completed, we carefully check on inspections, buyer’s loan, and all details to see that everything goes as smoothly as possible until closing.
- At the closing of your property we again see that all details have been attended to and the proceeds are quickly received by you in person or via Federal Express.